Sunday, January 17, 2010

Everyday I Vow To...

So I've decided that in order to reach my goal of being a person that does more than just schoolwork, in order to be a person with a story, i need to start doing even little things every day so that eventually i can build up to greater and much larger things to change the world. Here's what I have so far:


-give at least 3 people a hug
-talk to someone i don't usually talk to
-spend at least an hour straight (not scattered) doing something besides homework or anything on the computer
-tell someone something about how i'm feeling that day. not hold everything inside all the time.
-ask someone who looks upset what's wrong and listen to them if they decide to tell me
-hug someone who looks upset when words don't work
-give a complement to at least one person...especially randomly
-read a couple of pages in a book that's not for homework
-read something inspirational/ watch a short video about something inspirational.
...as always, this list will hopefully be added onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi I'm Lili. I love to bake (food just i case anyone had a question mark there) , read, write, drink tea and coffee listen to music...my ultimate goal in life is to FLY.