Sunday, January 17, 2010

Radical Ministry

This past weekend I went on a retreat with my school's Confirmation I group. I swear it was one of the happiest retreats that i've ever been on. I helped run it with about 10 other people. These people are some of the greatest people that i have ever known and i am so extremely blessed to have them in my life. I love them with all of my heart. They are my family.

But anyways, i was talking with my old youth minister, Tim, and we were talking about a group we sort of started at my church but after the first few meetings, unfortunately, it sort of fizzled. Now, he lives in Arizona and one of the really dedicated members of the group is in college in Indiana. (Notre Dame, Woot Woot!)

But that doesn't mean that our radical ministry has to end. It might have sort of slowed for a very long time, but it's only hit an impasse. It can still be revived.

So my question to you is this: do any of you have any ideas that we can act upon that is "radical" and can help do even a small thing to help the world? I'm not joking. Please, I'd love to hear what any of you have to say.

Thanks!
~Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi I'm Lili. I love to bake (food just i case anyone had a question mark there) , read, write, drink tea and coffee listen to music...my ultimate goal in life is to FLY.