Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random Quote

So I was doing my routine read of my inspirational blogs
and i was looking at this one post from The Drifter and the Gypsy (is that how you cite blogs....well if she ever reads this blog she'll know I tried) and this one quote of hers really stuck out to me. So I'm gonna pass it on to you if you haven't had the good fortune of looking at her blog and seeing it yourself:
the question being asked was:
...what would be your advice to a someone just starting their journey [on this planet we call earth]?

and this is what she said:
...My advice to someone just starting their journey is don’t be afraid of taking risks. All brilliant people have failed many more times than they have had successes. If you haven’t failed recently, you haven’t tried.

i don't know... I just really liked that.

1 comment:

  1. thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU.
    that quote.. seriously made my day better.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi I'm Lili. I love to bake (food just i case anyone had a question mark there) , read, write, drink tea and coffee listen to music...my ultimate goal in life is to FLY.