Thursday, February 25, 2010

Recent Purchase:

I am so excited!
I just got these for earrings prom:

aren't they beautiful?
I'm on prom committee and we've recently figured out the theme for this year's prom. I can't tell you what the theme is just yet (just in case anyone from my school who can't know yet is reading this. no one is, but still). All I can tell you is that i think they're kind of perfect for the prom.
I've been saying that a lot: "Kind of 'insert really positive word here'"
I don't know why. But for some reason i think it kind of broadens the effect.
Anyways, sorry for that random little shmeal.

I'm also gonna wear this white dress i got for free from Jobina's Wedding Shop, which is actually owned by one of my best friend's aunt. The designer donated a bunch of dresses to my school after she had a photo shoot in the mansion located on our school property. (i know, weird right? weirder still, the mansion used to be a hospital type thing for t.b. afflicted people. some people say it's haunted). Anywho, the dress is way way too big for me so i have to take it in a heck of a lot and I'm gonna add this colorful ribbon around the waste that match the colors on the earrings. I gots visions and they excite me. Is this where my creativity is gonna finally be set free from my head? I truly hope so.


Until next time,
Lili

P.S. as soon as i finish the dress, i'll post a picture up and as soon as i have the liberty to tell you the theme of the prom, i shall do so promptly


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi I'm Lili. I love to bake (food just i case anyone had a question mark there) , read, write, drink tea and coffee listen to music...my ultimate goal in life is to FLY.