Saturday, June 19, 2010

Imogen Heap

Today, i am going to an Imogen Heap Concert at the Greek Theater with my friends Marissa, Jessie, and Matt! I am SO excited it should be a joke! i've been to two other concerts before, but this is the first one that i actually really like the person i'm seeing. (the first time i went with a cousin who had gotten free tickets to a KROCk concert of people i didn't even know; the second i went with my friend to see her favorite band because the tickets were only 10 bucks.) Those were fun and all but not like this.

Below, i've copied the URL for her newest album Ellips. Listen and then buy. You won't regret it! Will i see anyone there?


1 comment:

  1. eeeee!!
    Aww lili I'm so happy for you :)
    And I thought you liked We the Kings, too? ahh whatevs--I'm so happy you went with me back in November :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi I'm Lili. I love to bake (food just i case anyone had a question mark there) , read, write, drink tea and coffee listen to music...my ultimate goal in life is to FLY.