Friday, April 24, 2009

Good Things

So I've decided that now, to counter that very depressing first post, I'm gonna try to write about one good thing, probably not every day, but lots of days. Yup.
Today, in sixth period, our teacher wasn't here, so we pretty much had a free period (though the chemistry teacher who was subbing tried everything in her power to make this not so).
Me, Emily, Kelsie, and Marissa were sitting next to each other (that's right guys, you are mentioned in my very important blog) and we were pretending to work.
While talking to Marissa about best friend shtuff and listening to great music (she's my enlightener), I also had Emily and Kelsie on the other side of me making complete fools of themselves. After trying to pretend to be annoyed with them, I finally gave in, making weird faces and stupid noises and just being happy. That helped me to remember just how amazingly wonderful my friends are, able to make me laugh and smile even when i REALLY don't even feel like talking. Love you guys
~Lili
p.s. coldplay is the ultimate sanctuary. Trust. Even if you don't like them, when you are going through something tough, put them on, blasting and i swear you will feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi I'm Lili. I love to bake (food just i case anyone had a question mark there) , read, write, drink tea and coffee listen to music...my ultimate goal in life is to FLY.