Friday, April 24, 2009

Second Blog in 1 Day. I Think I'm Starting to Like This. Sorry.

Artist i just found out about this very second: Noah and the Whale.
Next good thing:
making cookies. yes. for two reasons: 1)Your mind is completely absorbed in smashing heck out of those dang eggs and flour and sugar that you can't think about anything else, and therefore won't kill any living thing; and 2) the obvious: you get extremely yummy cookie dough, and eventually cookies (best eaten hot)
And lastly:
I just learned about this blog called 1000 AWESOME things, and right before i went on it, i was hoping that they would have something about cookie dough. Their latest add? you guessed it, COOKIE DOUGH!
Love,
Lili

1 comment:

  1. i told you to look at the 1000 awesome things blog! and you finally saw it! :]

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi I'm Lili. I love to bake (food just i case anyone had a question mark there) , read, write, drink tea and coffee listen to music...my ultimate goal in life is to FLY.