Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nostalgia

Things that make me nostalgic:
alphabet soup
apples and peanut butter
sewing machines
Simon and Garfunkel
red ruby slippers
certain smells(duh)
Christmas music
when my little brother finds out something new and is extremely excited
Fruit loops
oldies on the radio
Disney movies
paint and big pads of paper
Halloween
when my brothers go flying (i introduced them to that game)
when i see kids driving home from school with their grandmas
hopscotch
chalk
bubbles
barbies
hazelnut coffee
ice cream cones
the smell of banana bread in the morning mixed with the aroma of fresh coffee
meatloaf
stew and biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi I'm Lili. I love to bake (food just i case anyone had a question mark there) , read, write, drink tea and coffee listen to music...my ultimate goal in life is to FLY.